The Moon Guardian The Moon Guardian

Good show! I can tell you used only the best of spermies to produce such a marvelous overweight baby :3

Sushi Infographic Sushi Infographic

Entertaining and Informative

A very nice movie you made here. The voicing was excellent, and the graphics were beautiful. Maybe it is just me, but the link to your newgrounds page in the menu seems to be broken.

Tyler responds:

it is but I DONT care to fix it because I never want to open that file again ;<>
also its corrupt and I can't. word.

and thxbro

Teef: A Hygiene Story Teef: A Hygiene Story

What a lovely cartoon...

I demand moar so I can fap <3

Dino Shift Dino Shift

Nice game :3

Eye of the Storm Eye of the Storm

Fun Stuff

The art was appealing, and the gameplay was fluid. The game had some replay value because this is the 3rd of 4th time I have come back to play. Overall a well done game.

PS: The Song of Storms was a nice touch :3

Staff Sumo Smackdown! Staff Sumo Smackdown!

Nice.

The game can be a little repetitive, but it's fun for what it is. Also, those backgrounds look amazing. Kudos to whoever did that... ;)

Manly-Chicken responds:

Twas Tyler. He's amazing.

Drake - Hotline Bling (Benji Reyes Remix) Drake - Hotline Bling (Benji Reyes Remix)

The intro/breakdown was a bit boring but the drop was phenomenal! Really love those vocal chops and chord progression, keep up the good work!

mikezcz responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it! :D

happy WIP happy WIP

Nice little track. I don't know if I would consider the chord progression "happy", I would definitely consider it upbeat but maybe more of a "love" type of chord progression. At least that was the first feeling I had when I first heard it. Regardless of what emotion it pulls from me it sounds good and I would like to see if you finish this out.
Cheers!

Lockyn responds:

I'd agree! Thanks for checking it out :D

Skyline Skyline

I really liked everything up until about the 3:00 mark, right around there your percussion's drop in and are out of sync with everything else in the song. The hi-hats are fine it's some of those other samples that sound off-beat. The rest of the song including the slow down at the end are perfect, good job on your final submission!

PolarTrance responds:

Weird, I know what you're talking, but I can't hear it in a way where it bothers me. I used swing on all the drums except kick and the ride. The part which you're talking about is the part where the toms first come in which also have swing in them, so I'm probably just going to take them off of the swing channel.

The end I'll probably change though, it feels lazy to me.

Pixel Girl Pixel Girl

Nice run cycle and parallaxing backgrounds! The color palette in this is perfect as well,
❤ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )