Dino Shift Dino Shift

Nice game :3

Eye of the Storm Eye of the Storm

Fun Stuff

The art was appealing, and the gameplay was fluid. The game had some replay value because this is the 3rd of 4th time I have come back to play. Overall a well done game.

PS: The Song of Storms was a nice touch :3

Staff Sumo Smackdown! Staff Sumo Smackdown!

Nice.

The game can be a little repetitive, but it's fun for what it is. Also, those backgrounds look amazing. Kudos to whoever did that... ;)

Manly-Chicken responds:

Twas Tyler. He's amazing.

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Well Done Gentlemen.

This was an excellent submission to the Game Jam. The cut scene and in game animations were very well done, and the voice acting was great. I had absolutely no troubles with controls seeing that I could use both aswd and the arrow keys. The story was solid and flowed pretty well until the ending which seemed to be a bit early. Though I understand the conditions that this was made under and applaud you all for doing such a "bang-up" job! :3

MonoFlauta responds:

awesome review :) lol awesome that you like it :) thanks for the review a lot :)

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Awe-inspiring

As a child I spent many hours clocked into Arcade games before switching myself to the Console Super Nintendo. This has the 90's Arcade feel for sure. The graphics are limited in color, but just like the Game Artists of the 90's you pulled through making a stunning environment and sprites. The music is also tuned just like the Arcades. With a fast paced beat to make you feel nervous, you literally feel the anxiety when playing. Though the most important aspect you included was the gameplay; it has a load of replay value. Most games on NG don't have that and not every 90's Arcade game included that either.

Overall an extremely impressive piece of work. I will spend many hours on this game :3

Wrath of Anubis 2 Wrath of Anubis 2

Impressive

I must admit that the game looks and feels comfortable, the music fits the game well. Other than the fact i wish there were more levels, the game is fantastic.

Blastyroids Blastyroids

Its alright

your not breaking any new ground with an asteroid clone. It would have been nice if you would have programmed sound into the game though, it seems a little too bland without it. Overall it could have been better.

MickL2222 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I added some sound effects which should brighten up the gameplay a bit.

Happy Fun Balloon Time Happy Fun Balloon Time

Challenging

well programmed and looks amazing. keep it up :3

Bababadalgharaghtakamm... Bababadalgharaghtakamm...

beautiful

just when you think you have seen everything on newgrounds you find a hidden gem such as this. truely awesome :3

Virtual Pet Rock!OMG Virtual Pet Rock!OMG

lmao

for being as low rated as it was i was expecting much much less. but this wasnt meant to be the next greatest flash ever, it was meant completely as a joke and i respect that.

hilarious. great job :)